- Special offer Mercedes C63 AMG More info Get a quote
- Special offer Nissan GT-R More info Get a quote
- Special offer Ford Mustang More info Get a quote
- Porsche 911 Targa More info Get a quote
- Ferrari California T More info Get a quote
- Mercedes AMG GT More info Get a quote
- Mercedes E63 AMG More info Get a quote
- BMW M4 More info Get a quote
- Ferrari 488 Spider More info Get a quote
- Aston Martin Vantage Roadster More info Get a quote
- Aston Martin DB9 More info Get a quote
- Aston Martin Rapide S More info Get a quote
- BMW M5 More info Get a quote
- Mercedes E Class Cabriolet More info Get a quote
- BMW i8 More info Get a quote
- BMW M3 More info Get a quote
- Jaguar F-Type More info Get a quote
- Ferrari California More info Get a quote
- Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet More info Get a quote
- Porsche Macan More info Get a quote
- Maserati Quattroporte S More info Get a quote
- Porsche 911 GT3 More info Get a quote
- Audi RS5 More info Get a quote
- Audi TT More info Get a quote
- BMW Z4 More info Get a quote
- Maserati GranTurismo More info Get a quote
- Audi RS6 More info Get a quote
- Chevrolet Camaro More info Get a quote
- Audi S5 More info Get a quote
- Ferrari GTC4Lusso More info Get a quote
- BMW M2 More info Get a quote
- Aston Martin DB11 More info Get a quote
- Ferrari Portofino More info Get a quote
There’s nothing quite like driving a sports car rental for getting your adrenaline flowing. Anticipate the throaty roar, the fast-off-the-blocks acceleration and nippy gear change as you take one of these sports car rentals through its paces. It’s heady and exciting – something every driver deserves once in a while. Check our top selection of sports cars, from the classic Jaguar F-type Coupe to the head-turning Nissan GTR. On your marks…get set…you’re off!
Audi’s answer to sports car hire is the stunning Audi RS6 with its 5.0 litre engine and astonishing performance. Feel the power of this engine, which actually has a limiter at 155 mph! Even the most diehard driver will be impressed by the comfort of this car at speed with a dynamic ride control that reduces pitch on even the windiest road. Sleek low-profile tyres on 19-inch alloys add to the good looks of this high-end sports car rental par excellence.
Mercedes C63 AMG
Sports cars for hire do not come better-looking than the Mercedes C63 AMG. Acceleration matches driving performance in this recently launched coupe which has a lean and hungry look from the front and a whole lot of power beneath the bonnet, mastered by the nine-speed automatic transmission. Grip the wheel, take a deep breath and enjoy the drive of this luxury sports car that has everything you could dream of…and more.
The BMW M3 was built for motorsport and the chance to drive one when you rent a sports car is a chance most drivers would jump at. The discreet M3 symbol marks this car with an “M” for motorsport and was originally created to showcase BMW’s racing program. Now anyone can rent a sports car with this exclusive symbol. The dynamic responsiveness of the accelerator matched by the technological perfection of this luxury sports car has to be experienced to be truly appreciated. With a top speed of 155 mph and reaching 60 mph in 3.9 seconds, this exotic sports car rental was born to impress.
Jaguar F-Type Coupe
Buckle up for a memorable drive when you hire a sports car with the Jaguar name. Emulating its namesake as one of the fastest animals on earth, the Jaguar F-type Coupe delivers a thrilling ride. Settle back into the leather and suede cloth sports seats in the ultimate comfort and appreciate all the refinements of the beautifully crafted interior. This Jaguar will eat the miles with its sports suspension and power assisted steering providing the ultimate drive. This is one luxury sports car hire you will never want to end.
Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet
Top down, luggage stowed, the Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet is one of the best sport car rentals available for those who enjoy the feel of the open road in every sense. Responsive acceleration makes this sports car the leader of the pack for those who want to take control and enjoy every mile. The sharpened silhouette and sporty interior make this a sports car fit for the racetrack, but just as much fun on regular highways and byways.
With an aggressive front fascia and meaty diamond-patterned grill, the Nissan GT-R is more tiger than traditional sportscar. This distinctive four-seater Grand Tourer Rally cuts a blaze with its aerodynamic shape, low side skirts and redesigned front fascia that helps reduce drag. With a sleek coupe back, this is definitely a sport car hire to consider if you want to stand out from the rest.
One of the most exciting BMWs to drive, the BMW M5 is a symphony of the senses, thrilling drivers with its handling, sound and speed as it takes effortlessly to the road. It has earned it M mark (denoting motorsport) with its turbocharged V8 engine and finely tuned chassis. It combines a comfortable ride for passengers with raw power, promising a smooth and exciting experience for drivers. Although it may look like a standard sports sedan, this is one sports car hire that will definitely exceed all expectations.
Have you found your dream sports car rental? Next step is to book it and take it for spin!